Voiced and voiceless pairs can be difficult for some learners of English. This is especially the case in languages that don’t separate between the two sounds.
These tongue-twisters will alternate between voiced and voiceless sounds in order to train this area. Practise these on a regular basis to see the best results.
For more information, make sure to read more on voiced/voiceless sounds.
Tongue Twister List
1. The thing is barking in the park.
2. Thy thigh is an easy thing to see.
3. The van’s fan broke in a puff of smoke.
4. My backpack is packed with bats.
5. This thick thistle makes my tongue fizzle.
6. There are ten decaying gardens to tend to.
7. I could be good if my buddy ate pudding.
8. I dreamt of trees that chose to be close.
9. I sued the zoo after they gave me cake that made me ache.
10. I took a fuzzy duck to view a truck.