These tongues-twisters are designed to increase flexibility when going between the ‘R’ & ‘L’ sounds. Start slow and gradually speed up as you become more confident!
1. I rarely like rolling down the hill.
2. Do you really want to rely on ruling the left.
3. Red lorries run alongside the left road.
4. Reliability is being learned by Riley.
5. Lucky rabbits like to cause a ruckus.
6. Reading alone allows you to really relax.
7. Low rent allows regular lending.
8. I raked the leaves next to Lake Reeves.
9. I looked right at Larry’s rally and left in a hurry.
10. Irene leaned across the raft and laughed really loudly.